The Aurora Humanitarian Initiative is offering Vartan Gregorian Scholarship Plan for new exploration grants. Scholarships are obtainable to Armenian students and scientists from Armenia.
The Vartan Gregorian Scholarship (Investigation Grants) Program will support excellent early-occupation scholars and scientists, with a certain aim on historians and social researchers, in their attempts to examine the unexplored queries of the 20th century background of Armenia.
The Aurora Humanitarian Initiative is reworking the Armenian expertise into a world-wide movement committed to inspiring each and every of us to secure the humanity and lifestyle of our fellow guy. With an illustrious Collection Committee of intercontinental dignitaries, Aurora’s courses arrive at every single continent. Aurora associates with lifetime-preserving programs in extra than a dozen nations around the world on five continents. Aurora provides priceless scholarship aid to learners from nine international locations.
- Programs Deadline: December one, 2018
- Study course Stage: Grants are obtainable to early-occupation scholars and researchers.
- Research Topic: Grants are awarded with a specific concentrate on historians and social scientists, in their efforts to review the unexplored inquiries of the 20th century heritage of Armenia.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship application will award two $thirty,000 grants for each calendar year.
- Nationality: Scholarships are out there to Armenian students and scientists from Armenia.
- Selection of Scholarships: Quantities not presented
- Scholarship can be taken in Armenia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are readily available to Armenian students and researchers from Armenia.
Entrance Necessities: Candidates have to meet the pursuing standards:
The 1st period of the 5-yr scholarship program will emphasis on Armenian students and researchers from Armenia less than the age of 35. The 2nd and 3rd phases of the scholarship system will be expanded to consist of students and scientists in the global Armenian diaspora and further than.
How to Apply: The software approach will be conducted online and will be open up right up until December 1, 2018. All applicants will be asked for to submit:
- A analysis proposal in English (highest of 2,000 words, double spaced, 12pt font)
- A CV with a list of publications
- A go over letter
- At minimum one particular academic letter of recommendation.