The University of Sussex Doctoral School is delighted to supply a quantity of ESRC-funded studentships by way of the South-East Network for Social Sciences Doctoral Coaching Partnership. Scholarships deal with university tuition expenses and a stipend (at this time £14,777)
The College of Sussex is the very first of the new wave of Uk universities launched in the 1960s, getting its Royal Charter in 1961. We have more than 14,000 students and much more than two,000 staff members.
The University of Sussex Doctoral College is delighted to supply a variety of ESRC-funded studentships by means of the South-East Network for Social Sciences Doctoral Instruction Partnership. Scholarships incorporate payment of British isles/EU service fees and in the situation of United kingdom students a maintenance grant (for information and facts the 2018-19 level is £14,777 for every annum).
• Application Deadline: January 20, 2019
• Training course Level: Scholarships are obtainable to review postgraduate Research software.
• Review Matter: Scholarship is awarded to study science technological innovation and sustainability, psychology, social perform and social plan, economics.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarships protect university tuition expenses and a stipend (presently £14,777)
• Nationality: The scholarship is offered to Home/EU and Worldwide pupils.
• a quantity of scholarship: Range not presented.
• Scholarship can be taken in the Uk
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Qualified Nations: The Scholarship is accessible to House/EU and worldwide learners
• Entrance Prerequisite: Candidates will have to maintain at minimum a British isles higher second course honours diploma or equal. The scholarships will be awarded for a interval of both three a long time for all those with an ESRC regarded analysis instruction qualification or equivalent (+three) or 4 several years (one+3) for all those devoid of.
• Scholarships incorporate payment of United kingdom/EU expenses and in the situation of Uk learners a upkeep grant (for information the 2018-19 fee is £14,777 for every annum). EU learners will commonly only be eligible for a expenses-only award. EU pupils could be eligible for the maintenance grant (at the Uk rate) the place they have been living in the United kingdom for 3 many years prior to the start off of the program.
• Portion-time pupils are welcome to implement and in this kind of instances, scholarships are paid out professional-rata.
• These awards are open to House/EU applicants, aside from Economics which is also open up to Intercontinental candidates.
• The one+three (Masters + PhD) route is readily available at Sussex for the subsequent Master’s programmes:
• How to Apply: The Feeling ESRC studentship opposition in now opens.
• If you desire to apply for an ESRC studentship you will have to initially implement for a location on a PhD training course at the College of Sussex. At the time you have secured a place you will want to complete a Sense studentship software sort.
• You should note: College students wishing finish the SeNSS software kind need to explore this with their supervisor.
• The deadline for applying for a spot at the College of Sussex is twenty January 2019.
• The deadline for completing a SeNSS application kind is 27 January 2019. The SeNSS software will require input from your supervisors.
• For more information and facts about how to use to see our SeNSS webpage: