The College of Strathclyde is pleased to announce the EU & International Hardship Fund 2019. The scholarship is offered to students who are pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate taught, postgraduate research degree application.
This fund is for the assistance of the European Union and global students who have acquired into economical problems after starting up their course. Prizes are around 300-500 and the aim is to satisfy the immediate brief-lived existence expense.
The University of Strathclyde found in the coronary heart of Glasgow metropolis is a multi-award successful British isles university. With learners and staff of more than 100 nations, this is Scotland’s 3rd premier college.
- Apps Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Training course Level: The scholarship is open up for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research degree program.
- Examine Topic: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects provided by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Awards are about £300-£500 and are meant to fulfill quick limited time period residing prices.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Selection of Scholarships: Differs scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Uk
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be qualified, the applicants have to be following all the presented standards:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are obtainable to learners from all all-around the planet.
- Entrance Requirements: Registered pupils of the University shall be suitable to implement to the Fund if they meet the following requirements:
- You have fallen into money hardship after setting up your training course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in put
- You are not qualified to apply to the College Discretionary Fund by virtue of your home position
- A payment from the fund would make a considerable contribution to your ability to carry on your scientific tests properly and
- You are not able to meet up with your immediate dwelling costs via your current funding.
post the following with your application:
- 3 months lender statements for all lender accounts
- Any other documents you come to feel would support your software