University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020-Read through to apply for an ongoing scholarship in GERMANY. The scholarship is not a fully funded scholarship. Is a partial funding scholarship.
- Partial Funding
- University of Hamburg
- PhD, Post Doctorate
- All Subjects
- International Students
Degree Level: PhD, Post Doc
Available Subject: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: EUR 1200, EUR 154 for childcare
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all Nationalities are able to apply.
- For basic scholarship, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case if the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should intend to pursue your doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry or physics.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site https://blog.trippaddystudy.com/for your latest scholarships update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.