Applicants are invited to use for the UCI Adult Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Software at the Uganda Most cancers Institute. The phone is open up to coach the subsequent technology of cancer researchers.
This a collaborative program concerning UCI, Makerere Higher education of Well being Sciences (MakCHS), Mulago Nationwide Referral Hospital (MNRH), Fred Hutchinson Most cancers Exploration Centre (FHCRC) and College of Washington, Seattle-Usa.
Clarity of Information and facts
Good opportunity for candidates
Uganda Cancer Institute is a cancer procedure, study, and training middle. It maintains an inpatient facility with a ability of 80 beds and attends to an ordinary of about 200 people each day. It is a community medical care facility in partnership with the Ministry Of Well being.
Why should utilize to this method? This is a excellent prospect for graduates to undertake essential study of the best high quality and effect. It boosts possibilities to carry out exploration and create potential.
Software Deadline: At the finish of May
- Suitable International locations: East Africa and Africa
- Suitable Study course or Subjects: Investigation education in adult hematology/oncology
- Admissible Requirements: The applicant will have to have an curiosity in investigate education in grownup hematology/oncology less than the supervision of eminent professionals from our collaborating institutions to skilled wellbeing pros in East Africa and Africa at massive.
How to Implement
- How to apply: For greedy this amazing chance, aspirants need to submit the apps and supporting paperwork online by way of the UCI Web site –AHO Fellowship portal. Selected candidates will be contacted by means of e mail.
- Supporting Files: claimants will be asked to supply the licensed most important health care qualification certification/transcript, accredited certificate of completion of masters in inside medication instruction, Uganda dental & clinical practitioner’s council license or equal from other region, a minimum amount of 3 expert references with supporting reference letters, private statement including earlier experiences, profession goals, and motivation to focus in grownup hematology & clinical oncology. a curriculum vitae, evidence of id e.g. passport duplicate, countrywide identification card and electronic professional portrait.
- Language Need: Seekers have to have to fulfill the English language requirements.
The fellowship delivers aspirants 18 months of clinical in-patient and out-patient practice / didactic schooling and six months of scholarship/research training.