The College of Stirling is happy to provide the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for worldwide pupils who are hunting to study chosen postgraduate masters courses.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships intention is to aid pupils from producing Commonwealth countries to research whole-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate Masters study course.
Stirling is an intercontinental university that welcomes the environment with proud Scottish hospitality. They offer their pupils activities of a lifetime by means of their Review Overseas application and they get ready their pupils to prosper as global citizens in an progressively related world.
- Apps Deadline: 14 Mar 2019
- Study course Stage: Scholarships are accessible to any postgraduate coursework students.
- Analyze Issue: Scholarships are awarded in any self-discipline supplied by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship handles: Tuition charges, Routine maintenance/ living price stipend, Return flights, Thesis grant, Examine travel grant (if applicable), and A single-off arrival allowance.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Variety of Scholarships: Not Identified.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Needs: To apply for these scholarships, you should:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee position by an eligible Commonwealth region, or be a British Safeguarded Individual
- Be forever resident in an qualified Commonwealth place
- Be readily available to begin your academic studies in the Uk by the start of the Uk educational 12 months in September/October 2019
- By October 2019, keep a very first degree of at minimum higher next class (two:one) regular, or a second course diploma and a pertinent postgraduate qualification (commonly a Master’s diploma). The CSC would not typically fund a next British isles Master’s degree. If you are applying for a 2nd Uk Master’s diploma, you will want to present justification as to why you desire to undertake this analyze
- Not have examined or worked for just one (academic) calendar year or far more in a superior-income nation
- Be not able to pay for to research in the United kingdom with out this scholarship
Application Course of action:
- Applicants want to very first apply to the University of Stirling for just one of the eligible classes.
- In get to be viewed as for an award, applicants ought to maintain an provide of a location at Stirling.
- They would suggest implementing to Stirling nicely in advance of any deadlines for this scholarship.
How to Use: Applicants have to then post a individual application utilizing the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s via the specified link: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.british isles/utilize/applicants/