The Quantum Computer software Consortium (QSC) is delighted to offer Ada Lovelace postdoctoral Fellowships for the length of 3 a long time.
This fellowship aims to employ proficient woman scientists.
“Quantum computation will equally phone on and enable algorithms for significantly subtle quantum gadgetry. Within 100 yrs it will come to be the central strategy of chemistry and materials science.” This visionary estimate by Nobel Laureate Frank Wilczek [Wil16] echoes the sentiment of many researchers in the field, but we may well not have to wait around a hundred a long time.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Training course Amount: Fellowships are obtainable to go after Postdoctoral programe.
- Examine Topic: The consortium is organized close to 3 themes of algorithmic progress: for quantum computer systems, for quantum networks, and for quantum cryptography. A fourth components topic, the demonstrator, presents a distributed quantum-computing community linking the three web pages of the consortium and The Hague, to take a look at patterns arising from the 3 computer software themes.
- Scholarship Award: The appointment/contract for three several years will be at one of the QSC-companions, according to the conditions of work of the Dutch Universities or that of the Investigation Institutes. The income, dependent on working experience, will roughly be between 3300 and 4852 euro gross for every month, in addition twice-annually around a month wage bonus.”
- Nationality: Fellowships are offered for global learners.
- Range of Scholarships: Numbers not presented
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Suitable International locations: Fellowships are offered for international pupils.
Entrance Necessities: Candidates can be proposed in the adhering to two means:
(1) Proposal by a single of the QSC Senior Scientists.
(two) Software by the applicant, accompanied by a supporting letter by a QSC Senior Researcher.
English Language Needs: Applicants whose initial language is not English are commonly demanded to supply proof of proficiency in English at the greater stage expected by the University.
How to Use: In both of those scenarios, the proposal really should involve
– CV and listing of publications,
– Description of the proposed exploration,
– Description of embedding in the QSC (favored place, collaborators),
– Up to a few names of researchers who can be contacted for reference letters.
You can submit your software to the QSC business office. E-mail: place of work-at-quantumsc.nl.