The University of Stavanger is delighted to provide two-year position as Postdoctoral Fellow in Petroleum Technologies at School of Science and Engineering, Office of Electrical power Resources from November 2018.
The aim of the position is to improve analysis, and to give scientists/scholars holding a doctoral degree inside of relevant tutorial discipline(s) the prospect for further more qualification towards comprehensive professorship.
The College of Stavanger (UiS) is positioned in the most eye-catching location in the state, with some three hundred 000 inhabitants. In frequent collaboration and dialogue with our surroundings, regionally, nationally and internationally, we take pleasure in an open and creative local climate for schooling, investigation, innovation, dissemination and museum routines.
- Purposes Deadline: December thirteen, 2018
- Class Amount: Fellowship is available to go after Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Petroleum Technological innovation at School of Science and Technologies, Department of Energy Assets from November 2018. The subject of the venture is “Decision and Knowledge Analytics for planning and implementation of IOR Pilot Projects”. Postdoctoral Fellow will be affiliated with The Countrywide IOR Centre of Norway.
- Scholarship Award: The posture wage is set according to the Point out Salary Code, l.pl seventeen.510, code 1352, NOK 515 200 for every annum. In exclusive cases, larger salaries may possibly be deemed.
- Nationality: Fellowship is out there for global students.
- Amount of Scholarships: Numbers not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Nations: Fellowship is offered for Intercontinental College students.
Entrance Prerequisites: Applicants should satisfy the pursuing standards:
Candidates with a potent background and encounter in one or quite a few of the areas of Bayesian modeling, stochastic modeling, machine understanding, knowledge assimilation, inverse challenges, and signal or picture processing will be most well-liked. The candidates must have demonstrated strong modeling and programming competencies through former scientific tests and investigation.
Skills in the locations of creativity, innovation and commercialization of study will be given emphasis in appointments to academic positions at the college.
English Language Specifications: Candidates whose very first language is not English are usually required to supply proof of proficiency in English at the better level necessary by the University.
How to Implement:
- Applications on this career are registered in an electronic type on jobbnorge.no
- You have to full: Typical CV
- Please refer to in which you very first saw this career advertised!