Hunting for an prospect to examine in Sweden? Right here is your probability, be part of the Postdoctoral system which is arranged by Umea University at Umea Plant Science Centre in Sweden.
This academic award will be funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Basis which aims to progress applicant’s mechanistic understanding of plant vascular progress in response to mechanical stimulus.
Clarity of Facts
Deserving possibility to get a postdoctoral plan in Sweden.
Established in 1965, Umea College is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s existing borders. It is a college in Umea in the mid-northern location of Sweden and rated 23rd in the environment of bigger schooling establishments.
Why must review at Umea University? Finding out in Umea, you will practical experience to are living in a smaller sized location, where character is near. You will also get amenities to improve your research and improving upon the conversation abilities which will be useful in the foreseeable future.
Software Deadline: Might 31, 2019
- Qualified Countries: This grant is open for worldwide learners.
- Satisfactory Training course or Topics: Aspirants can apply for a postdoctoral diploma program in Mechanical stimulation of plant secondary advancement at the centre.
- Admissible Standards: You need to have very good skills in cell and molecular biology and genetics. Also accomplished your doctoral diploma most three (three) years in advance of the conclusion of the application interval.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Members are recommended to specifically use for a postdoctoral fellowship method at the college by publishing their software to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You have to put together and connect a PDF file which incorporates a individual letter that describes skills, exploration passions, and commitment for software, CV with full publication record, Copies of doctoral diploma certification and other appropriate degree certificates and grades, the make contact with information of two referees and other paperwork wished to be claimed.
- Admission Demands: Candidates will have a PhD diploma or equal in plant biology for using admission.
- Language Prerequisite: English language abilities are important to review this application.
Positive aspects: The application will be beginning on 1 September 2019 and will present the tax-totally free stipend quantities to 282 000 SEK per 12 months.