The Office of Geosciences and Purely natural Source Administration, Faculty of Science at the College of Copenhagen is supplying a PhD scholarship in Sustainable sourcing of agricultural commodities, spill-more than consequences and global-neighborhood relations commencing 01.03.2019 or as shortly as attainable thereafter.
The College of Copenhagen is the oldest university and investigation institution in Denmark. Established as a studium generale, it is the next oldest establishment for better education and learning in Scandinavia soon after Uppsala College. The university has 23,473 undergraduate learners, seventeen,398 postgraduate learners, two,968 doctoral students and about nine,000 staff members.
- Apps Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Training course Level: Scholarships are readily available to pursue PhD plans.
- Review Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the Centre for Superior Studies in Biomedical Innovation Regulation (CeBIL), School of Law, College of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship Award:
The placement is coated by the Memorandum on Career Framework for Educational Personnel.
Conditions of appointment and payment accord to the arrangement amongst the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Specialist Associations on Teachers in the Point out.
The commencing salary is currently at a least DKK 322,642 (approx. €43,015) like once-a-year dietary supplement (+ pension up to DKK 44,567). Negotiation for wage health supplement is probable.
- Range of Scholarships: A person scholarship is out there.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Suitable Nations around the world: Scholarships are readily available for international learners.
Entrance Necessities: Applicants should meet the pursuing standards:
Candidates really should keep an MA/MSc (or the equal diploma), in Geography, Progress Research, Environmental Science or relevant fields with great success and very good English abilities. We be expecting a solid desire in land program science, conservation and sustainability issues. Practical experience with equally qualitative and quantitative analysis is an asset. Willingness to be centered in Copenhagen and travel to the Global South is necessary and expertise with industry dependent investigation in Southeast Asia is an asset.
Terms of employment
- The position is included by the Memorandum on Position Composition for Tutorial Personnel.
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement amongst the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Lecturers in the Point out.
- The setting up salary is currently at a minimal DKK 322,642 (approx. €43,015) which includes once-a-year complement (+ pension up to DKK forty four,567). Negotiation for salary health supplement is attainable.
- The application, in English, should be submitted electronically.
English Language Specifications: Candidates must have great language skills in English and have great communications competencies. Candidates need to be able to train at an academic stage in Danish or English and to observe PhD classes in English.
How to Utilize:
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD task you are making use of for and detailing your commitment and track record for implementing for the specific PhD challenge.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other facts for thought, e.g. list of publications (if any),
- Whole call information (Title, handle, phone & e mail) of 1-3 professional referees
The College wishes our employees to replicate the range of modern society and so welcomes applications from all certified candidates irrespective of personalized history.