NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2019-Be informed that NNPC-TOTAL scholarships is available for application 2019-2020. The NNPC Scholarship directed at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. Check the Eligibility requirements and for more details.
Application Deadline: 14th November 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligible Fields of Study: All
About Scholarship: Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Deadline 2019
Applications will close on October 31, 2019. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2019, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For More information visits NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships