The Massey College is supplying Peter Turner Scholarship in Documentary Pictures. New Zealand and Australian citizens enrolling for complete-time examine main to the Degree of Grasp of Great Arts in Pictures are eligible to use.
The Peter Turner scholarship has been set up in memory of the late Peter Turner esteemed author, editor, publisher, curator, and former instructor at the Wellington School of Style and design. Peter Turner arrived to New Zealand from London, England, with a very long-founded international standing for his renowned editorship of the British images journal Imaginative Digicam.
The Higher education includes the internationally identified School of Structure and University of Artwork, and the newly established Faculty of Tunes and Artistic Media Manufacturing, Positioned in Wellington, NZ.
• Application Deadline: December fifteen, 2018.
• Class Degree: Scholarship is out there to go after a master degree method.
• Examine Subject: Scholarships are awarded to research in Photography.
• Scholarship Award: A single Scholarship shall be awarded just about every educational calendar year to the benefit of $five,000.
• Selection of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is obtainable.
• Nationality: The scholarship is accessible for New Zealand citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is out there for New Zealand citizens.
• Entrance Specifications:
New Zealand and Australian citizens enrolling for full-time research primary to the Degree of Master of Fantastic Arts in Pictures are eligible to apply.
The course of research of the scholarship recipient shall be in the region of modern documentary photography. This is to be interpreted broadly and might contain photographic inquiry relevant to individual, social, cultural, political, or local community considerations. The principal consequence could be an exhibition, an archive undertaking, a e-book, or a world wide web exhibition, which together with an extended significant essay will be submitted for assessment as essential by the MFA laws.
How to Use: The manner of making use of this scholarship is on-line.
Scholarship Website link