The U.S. Division of Point out, Bureau of Teach and Cultural Affairs are presenting the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Trade and Examine (Of course) Method for the superior undertaking pupils of Ghana.
The method is proven to guidance the learners with disabilities for leadership-constructing workshops and guidance them as desired to greatly enhance their working experience in the United States.
Clarity of Information
A blessed likelihood for college students from Ghana
Bureau of Academic and Cultural Affairs is dependable for the United States Cultural Exchange Systems. It boosts mutual understanding involving the people today of the United States and the people of other countries. It is committed to fairness, equity, and inclusion.
Why must apply to this method? The plan offers a great opportunity to those candidates, who disabilities. As a result of this possibility, they can establish their expertise in management. They will enable pupils to press the boundaries of latest contemplating and investigation.
Software Deadline: June eight, 2019
- Suitable International locations: Citizens of Ghana
- Appropriate Class or Subjects: Senior Substantial University
- Admissible Requirements: To be suitable for this studentship, claimants should be in their initial year of Senior Significant College, attending Educational facilities in the Volta, Oti, Western, Western North, Central, and Higher Accra Regions. Applicant have to be born concerning April 4, 2002, and August 1, 2005, and ought to have exhibited strong management skills of excellent carry out.
How to Utilize
- How to apply: If you are intrigued in this education award, then you will have to have to give an aptitude exam.
- Supporting Files: There is no supporting documents are necessary for this grant.
- Language Requirement: All claimants require to fulfill the English language needs.
The award will give the US Visa, Spherical-journey journey from your residence town to the United States, From and to your hometown, for a visa interview at the US Consulate & Embassy, From and to your hometown, for Orientation and Reorientation, From and to your host city in the US, Placement in a host household and US substantial college, Orientations in the household nation and in the US, Program enrichment activities, Overall health and accident insurance plan coverage, other than for pre-present ailments, eyes, and dental care and Every month paying allowance.