The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is presenting scholarships to high-accomplishing large university seniors with monetary require to pursue undergraduate courses. This scholarship is accessible to Usa students.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a personal, impartial basis devoted to advancing the schooling of extremely promising pupils who have economical will need. The Foundation supports remarkable pupils from elementary university to graduate university via scholarships, grants, immediate services, and information generation and dissemination.
- Applications Deadline: November 20, 2018
- Study course Level: Scholarships are accessible to go after Undergraduate degree.
- Analyze Issue: Scholarship is awarded to analyze the topics presented by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $40,000 per 12 months to go to a four-calendar year accredited undergraduate faculty.
- Nationality: US citizens are eligible to implement for the scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in the Usa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Suitable Countries: US citizens are qualified to use for the scholarship
Entrance Specifications: Applicants must meet up with the next eligibility requirements:
- Senior standing – Strategy to graduate from a U.S. higher school in spring 2019.
- Fall University Enrollment – Intend to enrol in an accredited 4-year faculty beginning in slide 2019.
- GPA – Get paid a cumulative unweighted GPA of three.five or higher than.
- Exam Scores – Acquire a minimum amount SAT whole of 1200 or ACT composite of 26.
- Income – Exhibit unmet financial need. We will look at applicants with loved ones profits up to $ninety five,000. Final year’s cohort of new university scholarship recipients had a median spouse and children money of roughly $26,000.
How to Apply: Exceptionally promising significant university seniors with economical have to have can utilize exclusively as a result of The Common Software. All scholarship software components will have to be submitted before the deadline on November 20, 2018, at eleven:fifty nine p.m. in your area time zone.