Applications are now remaining acknowledged for The Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships at Anglia Ruskin College in the British isles. The comprehensive-time Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships are open up to all UK/EU fee status candidates.
Anglia Ruskin is an impressive international college with pupils from 185 countries coming to examine with us. We have when once again been named as a person of the best 350 institutions in the earth in The Times Bigger Education’s World College Rankings 2018.
In all circumstances, if English is not your to start with language you will require an IELTS rating of 6.five with 5.five in each individual ingredient, or equivalent take a look at recognised by Anglia Ruskin College.
- Purposes Deadline: March three, 2019
- System Level: Studentships are available to go after PhD programme.
- Examine Subject matter: Select a investigate location to perspective studentship opportunities.
- Social inclusion and marginalised communities (three projects)
- Sustainability and surroundings
- Crime and policing
- Developed setting and long run cities
- Creative exercise and creative industries
- Tunes therapy (two initiatives)
- Professional medical equipment and technologies
- Entrepreneurship and utilized innovation
- Sustainable health and fitness units
- Scholarship Award: Effective applicants will gain from a fee waiver and a stipend/bursary at British isles Research and Innovation (UKRI) stage. As PhDs operate for a few several years, your stipend will be uplifted in line with UKRI suggestions for each individual calendar year of research.
- Nationality: The entire-time Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships are open up to all UK/EU rate position candidates.
- Selection of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the Uk
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Suitable Countries: The complete-time Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships are open to all UK/EU fee status applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to fulfill the subsequent criteria:
The entire-time Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentships are open to all UK/EU price status candidates.
To use, you are going to need to have:
- A 1st class bachelor degree
- OR a two:one bachelor diploma and a Masters at Merit degree or over
- In all circumstances, if English is not your very first language you will need to have an IELTS rating of six.5 with 5.5 in every single part, or equivalent take a look at recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.
Equal awards will be deemed.
Your qualifications need to be applicable for your preferred studentship.
You need to be completely ready to post your thesis within just three.5 decades of starting up your studentship. Remember to take note that the University asserts the appropriate to assert any intellectual residence produced by research it cash.
How to Use: You can apply for a Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentship employing our on the web software variety.
Beneath just about every of the undertaking descriptions higher than, you will locate a hyperlink to the application variety. You should make a take note of the venture reference range as you will will need to enter this on the software sort.
You will also want digital copies of the pursuing documents to add to the application variety. We can acknowledge data files in pdf, jpeg or Phrase format.
- Certificates and transcripts from your Bachelor and Masters degrees (if applicable)
- Your particular statement explaining your suitability for the job
- Your passport and visa (if applicable)
- Your English language qualifications (if relevant)
- Your curriculum vitae