Corridors is now accepting apps for the 2019 Fully Funded Corridors Fellowships in Germany. The fellowship is open to the university student in the industry of social science and neighboring disciplines with a keen fascination in peace and conflict research.
The goal of the program is to facilitate tutorial exchanges and to boost conversation and expertise transfer. They strive to deepen the practical cooperation in between scholars of South Caucasus, Jap Europe, and Germany.
Corridors is an initiative created in Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Research (IOS) in Ringenberg (Germany) in 2016, with the goal of communicating and collaborating between societies affected by the post-Soviet space and beyond Have to endorse.
- Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Study course Stage: The fellowship is open for a Ph.D. degree system.
- Review Subject: The fellowship will be awarded in the industry of social science and neighboring disciplines with a eager curiosity in peace and conflict scientific tests
- Scholarship Award: The fellowships have a period of one month and are absolutely funded. They supply an equipped functioning desk, entry to our info infrastructure and the chance to participate in our pursuits like an worldwide summertime university in September 2019
- Nationality: Students from the South Caucasus, Japanese Europe, and Germany are suitable to implement
- Variety of Scholarships: Not presented
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be qualified, the applicants need to be pursuing all the offered conditions:
- Eligible International locations: Scholarships are available to students from South Caucasus, Jap Europe, and Germany
- Entrance Requirements: To be qualified, the applicants have to be next all the offered standards:
- Purposes are welcomed from students in the area of social science and neighboring disciplines with a eager curiosity in peace and conflict studies.
- Eligible are Ph.D. candidates and established lecturers from the region of the jap partnership and Russia.
- A certain concentrate lays on researchers from locations with limited worldwide engagement.
- Selected fellows will be centered at the chair of intercontinental relations which has a robust target on conflict avoidance, mediation, peacekeeping, and
Applicants will have to involve the next files with their software:
- Deal with letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Task description (one.000 words and phrases maximum)
How to Apply: To use for the scholarship, programs should be despatched to [email protected]