Are you an innovative scientist and focusing on sustainable development? Is your research the ability to change the world? The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) call up you to persuade their high-ranking expert jury and become one of the 25 Green Talents of 2019!
To promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas, the BMBF hosts the “Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development”.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for young researchers.
Each year, the prestigious “Green Talents Competition” honors young researchers from numerous countries and scientific disciplines who neither a German citizen nor a resident of Germany.
Why at this Green Talents Program? This gives an opportunity to come together and meet with many representatives of the German scientific elite, businesses, and start-ups in the field of sustainability as well as the management level of BMBF.
The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must take an enrolment in a master’s or PhD programme or a degree (master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- Candidates have no more than three years of professional work experience (this excludes professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree)
- You should have a strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
- Applicants must have significantly above-average grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Lift your research to the next level and apply now! To submit your project for consideration, applicants must go through the link: https://www.greentalents.de/
- Language Requirement: Proven excellent command of English
The program will provide all the following:
Application Deadline: 2 p.m. CEST on May 22, 2019.