The Carlsberg Basis Scholarship is now accessible on give for young experts. Scholarships are awarded for Worldwide learners.
The Carlsberg Basis is 1 of the world’s oldest industrial foundations, currently being proven in 1876 by J. C. Jacobsen who founded the brewery Carlsberg in 1847. The Carlsberg Foundation supports visionary and progressive fundamental scientific exploration. The Global Convention on Surface area Plasmon Photonics (SPP) is a biennial unbiased and non-profit meeting sequence broadly regarded as the premier collection in the area of plasmonics (see e.g. the latest editorials in Character Photonics: SPP6, SPP7, SPP8).
- Applications Deadline: January 13, 2019
- System Stage: Scholarships are accessible for younger experts.
- Review Issue: Scholarships are awarded in any of the topics offered.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship quantities to 5000 DKK and can only be utilised to include accommodation and travel charges similar to the participation in the conference SPP9.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded for International students.
- Variety of Scholarships: Quantities not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Suitable Nations: Scholarships are awarded for Intercontinental students.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates need to meet the following criteria:
All younger scientists, who are both PhD-pupils or not far more than three years after obtaining the PhD diploma and who have submitted an summary, will be ready to utilize.
English Language Prerequisites: Candidates whose to start with language is not English are commonly needed to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the greater level demanded by the College.
How to Implement: The software letter on a person A4 page, highlighting the importance of final results to be offered at SPP9, and the recommendation from a scientific supervisor need to be forwarded to congress-at-bdp.dk no later than thirteen January, 2019.