The Barts Most cancers Institute is providing Most cancers Investigation Uk four 12 months PhD studentships to commence in September 2019. Studentships are readily available for Worldwide students.
Our schooling programme aims to develop a cohort of scientists outfitted each intellectually and technically to carry out the maximum good quality analysis on cancer.
BCI was designed in 2003, and introduced together some of the most eminent most cancers study teams in London. We are just one of the 6 Institutes in just the Barts and The London University of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London. Barts Cancer Institute (BCI) is a single of the top rated 5 most cancers study centres in the United kingdom and is one of 13 Cancer Exploration Uk Centres of Excellence.
- Purposes Deadline: January 18, 2019
- Study course Amount: Studentships are readily available to pursue a PhD research program.
- Research Subject: We are now inviting purposes for the next projects:
- Characterising the immune signatures that generate the evolution of follicular lymphoma from pre-malignant to malignant states
- Progress and implementation of a computational systems biology tactic for the identification of novel therapeutic targets in follicular lymphoma.
- Scholarship Award: These studentships involve the subsequent funding for 4 yrs:
- A tax-totally free once-a-year stipend of £21,000
- Tuition Charges at the Household/EU rate
- Project consumables
- Nationality: Studentships are obtainable for Intercontinental college students.
- Selection of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the Uk
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Suitable International locations: Studentships are offered for Worldwide college students.
Entrance Requirements: These studentships are open to graduates with either:
- A two:one or 1st degree in a connected issue or,
- A two:2 in a associated topic with a subsequent MSc awarded with Benefit or Distinction
If your diploma has not yet been awarded but you are predicted to satisfy the above entry specifications you are welcome to apply.
For more facts on intercontinental equivalencies please see here.
English Language Needs
Candidates for whom English is not the initial language will also require a bare minimum IELTS score of six.5 (with six. in the penned ingredient), or equal, unless of course your undergraduate degree was researched in, and awarded by, an English speaking nation. For far more information and facts on acceptable English language qualifications please see here.
You should be aware that funding for these fellowships is only offered at the house/EU rate.
How to Utilize: You will will need to full our on the web software variety. You will be needed to incorporate the pursuing as element of your software:
- Your CV
- Assertion of intent
- Details of 2 referees. At least 1 of your references will have to be an educational one.
- Copy of your transcript(s), together with a breakdown of marks
- If relevant, proof of English proficiency
When completing the application type, you should make sure that:
- In the Research Proposal section, you point out the title of the supervisor and title of the task that you are implementing for. There is no necessity to upload a Analysis Proposal as you will be applying for a specific job
- In the Funding section, you select I am a QMUL PG Investigate Studentship applicant and then type CRUK Accelerator studentship in the box under
- You deliver all supporting paperwork, as we are unable to think about incomplete purposes.