ASIA Scholarships in ESMT Berlin Germany 2019/2020-Read through to apply for an ongoing scholarship in GERMANY. The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship.
- Partial Funding up to € 5,000 each successful applicant.
- European School of Management and Technology
- Asian Students
- 11 May 2019
Degree Level: The Scholarship offers Masters degree level program.
Available Subjects: Masters in management is available for Scholarship.
Scholarship benefits: Its a partial funding scholarship offering up to € 5,000 each successful applicant.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for students from Asian countries.
- The ESMT Berlin – Asia Scholarships in Germany, 2019 are granted based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, leadership potential, and interpersonal skills.
- Students who received admission from ESMT can apply for the Scholarships.
- The applicants from analytical subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have also been awarded to the candidates with backgrounds in international relations, finance, and business studies as well.
- The applicants of ESMT Berlin – Asia Scholarships in Germany, 2019 need to add an extra essay to explain their suitability for a scholarship.
Application procedure: To receive a scholarship, candidates first apply to the Master’s in Management program. There is an extra essay available for applicants to explain their suitability for a scholarship in the online application.
for details see application procedure.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about New South Wales Scholarships, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this site https://blog.trippaddystudy.com/for your latest scholarships update…..we will Update you regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter.