The Chalmers University of Technologies is awarding up to ten scholarships every year to prospective Master’s pupils who are citizens of Estonia. The scholarship addresses 8500 SEK/month for 3 semesters.
The purpose of the scholarship fund: “Supporting Estonian inhabitants who are Estonian citizens, to analyze engineering, architect or postgraduate instruction at Chalmers University of Technology”.
The Chalmers College of Technology is a Swedish university positioned in Gothenburg that focuses on exploration and education and learning in technologies, all-natural science, architecture, maritime and other administration places.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship software deadline is normally in January each and every 12 months.
- Study course Level: These scholarships are available to go after a grasp diploma.
- Review Topic: Scholarships are presented in assorted fields to assist pupils in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship quantities to 42 500 SEK per university student per semester.
- Nationality: Citizens of Estonia can use for this scholarship.
- Quantity of Scholarships: 5 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Suitable Nations: Citizens of Estonia can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Needs:
– Estonian citizens residing in Estonia to assistance their research at Chalmers College of Technological innovation
– 1st 12 months Master’s Programme applicants
- English Language Specifications: The pursuing language exams and minimal scores are acknowledged by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (educational training), 6. (with no aspect of the test below five.) TOEFL (paper-dependent): 550 (with least rating 4 on created element)
- TOEFL (laptop or computer-dependent): 213
- TOEFL (World-wide-web-dependent): 79 (with minimum amount rating seventeen on written section)
- The TOEFL (Establishment) code is 9520.
How to Utilize: Submit your application to: alfred.ots-at-ttu.ee