The Aberdeen-Curtin Alliance is supplying Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship to undertake a collaborative PhD in tasks across a broad range of aim locations such as energy and engineering, health and fitness and drugs, and company.
Curtin College is an Australian general public study university based mostly in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. The university is named soon after the 14th Primary Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the premier university in Western Australia, with about 58,000 learners.
As Curtin College courses are taught in English, there are minimal English language specifications you have to satisfy for admission. Entry is competitive and some courses require you to realize a better level than the bare minimum need.
You can demonstrate your English expertise via recognised checks and skills, which includes the Intercontinental English Language Testing method (IELTS), Exam of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) and as a result of skills in English.
- Programs Deadline: January ten, 2019
- Training course Degree: Scholarship is readily available to go after PhD programme.
- Study Topic: The alliance delivers learners the opportunity to undertake a collaborative PhD in assignments across a broad range of emphasis regions together with electrical power and engineering, wellbeing and medicine, and organization.
- The offered PhD scholarships for 2019 are:
- Concept: Strength
Place of Exploration: WASM: Minerals, Energy and Chemical Engineering
Challenge: Pore Scale Modelling of Multiphase Reactive Techniques
Curtin Supervisor: Dr Ranjeet Utikar, Dr Monica Gumulya and Prof Victor Calo
Aberdeen Supervisor: Prof Jos Derksen
- Concept: Electrical power
Investigation Place: Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Job: New Approaches/Technological know-how/Products for Wave Electricity Extraction
Curtin Supervisor: Prof Ian Howard and Dr Andrew King
Aberdeen Supervisor: Prof Marian Wiercigroch and Dr Peter Dunning
- Concept: Strength
Investigation Spot: Ecosystem
Task: The Implications of Renewable Electrical power for Sustainable Rural Improvement
Curtin Supervisor: A/Professor Amanda Davies
Aberdeen Supervisor: Dr Lorna Philip
- Concept: Inventive Arts
Study Area: Humanities
Task: Into the New Environment: Diaspora in Australian and Scottish Creating
Curtin Supervisor: Dr Rachel Robertson
Aberdeen Supervisor: Professor Alison Lumsden
- Topic: Overall health
Project: To be introduced
- Scholarship Award: Pupils endeavor a collaborative PhD beneath the alliance are provided a seamless international working experience as effectively as a thoroughly funded scholarship with residing stipend. You will commit time at each establishment and will be supervised by each Aberdeen and Curtin investigate personnel.
Residing stipends will be awarded to the profitable candidates. The residing stipend is paid out by the residence establishment when the pupil is researching at the dwelling institution, and then by the host when the university student is offshore at the host establishment. The stipend fees are payable at the rate for each country. Curtin College will pay it is stipend at the Australian Government RTP scholarship foundation amount of AU$27, 596.00 (2019) for each annum. The University of Aberdeen will pay back the United kingdom Investigate and Innovation National Bare minimum Doctoral Stipend for 2018/19 of £14,777 per annum.
- Nationality: Scholarship is obtainable for New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Intercontinental learners, Australian Citizen and Australian Long lasting Resident.
- Quantity of Scholarships: Five scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Qualified Nations: Scholarship is accessible for New Zealand Citizen, Lasting Humanitarian Visa, Intercontinental pupils, Australian Citizen and Australian Long-lasting Resident.
Entrance Needs: Applicants will have to satisfy the adhering to criteria:
Meet the standard PhD program entry specifications for both of those institutions.
If English is not your to start with language, be sure to take a look at the subsequent backlink for aspects of the requirements
How to Apply: Provide an Expression of Fascination (EOI) reflecting your educational history in the area of study, and why you are interested in pursuing a PhD in this field. The EOI ought to be a utmost of five hundred words that should consist of your identify, your venture of desire in addition to your educational history and suitability. It would be wonderful to attach your CV/Resume with your EOI and send out these two files in PDF format on e mail to ac-alliance-at-curtin.edu.au.
Learners will be anticipated to commence by April 2019.