The College of Sheffield is delighted to announce Global Undergraduate Merit Scholarship starting up in September 2019. Up to 50 scholarships are readily available for new intercontinental (non-EU) learners who meet the eligibility standards.
The University of Sheffield is a community investigation college in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It acquired its royal constitution in 1905 as successor to the College College of Sheffield, which was founded in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Health-related College (established in 1828), Firth School (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Pupils might be required to choose an internationally recognised English language exam these as IELTS.
- Purposes Deadline: April 19, 2019
- Study course Level: Scholarships are available to go after undergraduate programs.
- Study Matter: Scholarships are awarded to examine any of the courses provided by the college.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are competitive awards truly worth fifty% of the tuition charge for an undergraduate diploma programme starting off in September 2019.
- Nationality: The scholarship is offered for new intercontinental (non-EU) college students who meet the eligibility standards.
- Quantity of Scholarships: 50 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2019 are obtainable.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Qualified Nations: The scholarship is offered for new global (non-EU) learners who satisfy the eligibility requirements.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates should satisfy the pursuing requirements:
- You should get an give to research a comprehensive-time or part-time undergraduate programme at the College of Sheffield by 19 April 2019.
- Your programme will have to be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2019.
- You ought to obtain an supply for a study course studied in complete at the College of Sheffield. Degree programmes split amongst the College of Sheffield and a lover institution are not qualified to implement for a scholarship. All undergraduate diploma classes are qualified with the exceptions of Drugs (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition cost applications you ought to be self-funded and eligible to spend the overseas tuition fee.
- You should not be a sponsored scholar*.
- You have to enter a diploma programme at the College of Sheffield in programme yr one or year 2.
- For scholarship uses all MArch programmes are regarded as as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The College of Sheffield reserves the suitable to evaluation and change scholarship provision.
English Language Specifications:
- IELTS (Worldwide English Language Screening Method) – 7 total, seven composing, 6 other sections
- TOEFL (Examination of English as a Foreign Language) Online based mostly exam – one hundred overall, 25 writing, 22 other sections
Software Course of action
How to Apply: You will be in a position to utilize for a scholarship by way of MUSE for applicants.